Schuller Biella Pastel Green L215 is a great example of what can be achieved be adding some colour into your kitchen design.
Shown here with contrasting concrete & anthracite style worktop to provide a balance of light and dark textures, Bari is a versatile door front that can adapt to most tastes and preferences .
Front finish: L215 Pastel Green Satin and L460 Sage Green Satin
System: 71.5 cm
Worktop: K045 Lazio Basalt effect
– Wall shelves with angled shelf supports L275 agate grey satin
– Pull-out base unit for cooking utensils
– Sideboard in L275 agate grey satin
With Biella from Schuller there are many kitchen ideas that can come to life. The only limitation is your imagination.
You can choose from
Available Door Front finishes:
– Biella L220 Terracotta Red Satin
– Biella L090 Crystal White Satin
– Biella L100S White Satin
– Biella L135S Magnolia Satin
– Biella L150S Cream Vanilla Satin
– Biella L120 Crystal Grey Satin
– Biella L235 Stone Grey Satin
– Biella L275 Agate Gret Satin
– Biella L285S Anthracite Satin
– Biella L190 Lava Black Satin
– Biella L210 Sand Grey Satin
– Biella L445 Truffle Brown Satin
– Biella L225 Sunny Yellow Satin
– Biella L230 Fiery Red Satin
– Biella L280 Aqua Blue Satin
– Biella L485 Moss Green Satin
– Biella L455 Curry Yellow Satin
– Biella L360 Blue/Grey Satin
– Biella L460 Sage Green Satin
– Biella L330 Pastel Yellow Satin
– Biella L385 Pastel Rose Satin
– Biella L365 Glacier Blue Satin
– Biella L215 Pastel Green Satin
– Biella L435 Broom Satin
German Made – Quality Assured
As you would expect from one of the biggest german made kitchen brands in Europe, Schuller kitchens are built to the highest possible standards.
With a steadfast combination of very high-quality workmanship and an engineered manufacturing approach the net result is kitchen furniture that is highly durable and will look as good as it does today, in years to come.
With Schuller you get the german made furniture you want, at an affordable price range which features the latest in kitchen ideas and technologies to ensure that each kitchen is as ergonomically set out and easy to use as it is stunning to look at.
In addition to being ready made (to order) in the factory so as to reduce fitting times and fitting issues, durable soft close drawers and doors, clever storage solutions, drawer packs able to contain over 50kg are all the norm. With superior materials, finishes and much much more added as standard.
Every Schuller kitchen is pre-made and assembled to your to your exact order. Every unit is then individually packed so that each unit arrives complete to reduce fitting times and associated issues.