We recently installed this Schuller Natural Knotty Oak Kitchen using the Lima door style and finished in Quarts Polar White 20mm worktops and AEG appliances.
above: The featured image above demonstrates that with Schuller kitchens you dont have to have classic or modern. The Lima door in Natural Knotty Oak is a delightful, textured surface that is great either mixed with other tones, or as shown here, as a solid colour choice.
From the island with under-counter recess for comfort when seated on the bar stools, to the casual open storage that is perfect for everyday items like tea-towels to the wine cooler and side panel power socket, this island is multifunctional to say the least. With the abundance of food preparation space and the AEG induction hob, this island can simultaneously be used to cook and entertain.
below: From this angle the bespoke shelving in Natural Knotty Oak and the edging to the main run housing the sink, to the plinths and the kick board of the island (all also in Natural Knotty Oak) all combine effortlessly to show that with the wood effect surfaces from Schuller, you can achieve a great balance of natural tones and modern furniture to stunning effect.
As a Full Service company we Design Plan and Install your new Schuller German Kitchen and project manage from start to finish and in addition to fitting the furniture we also complete any plumbing, electrical and gas works, in addition to Extensions, Windows and Bi-fold doors.
- Schuller Natural Knotty Oak Lima Doors and Fronts
- AEG SteamBake (BEK351010M) Multifunction Oven
- AEG Microwave & Grill (KMK72100M)
- AEG 83cm Combohob with Integrated Extraction (ID84243IB)
- Hotpoint Freezer (HF180AA) and Hotpoint Fridge (HS180AA)
- AEG Fully Integrated Dishwasher (FSB42607Z)
- Stoves GDHA 300BLKWC 18 bottle Wine Cooler
- Franke Sink & Franke Olympus Tap
- 20mm Polar White Gloss Quartz worktop